Friday 1 March 2019

Digital Fluency Intensive - Becoming Digitally Enhanced!

Today the pace was intense for new learning ... yet at the start we were informed ... this is Digital Intensive, not Digital Retreat!

Manaiakalani is about increasing outcomes for children, raising achievement and creating equality for all!

I have learnt so many new skills to include in my practice from ... talk to text, managing My Drive, organising HUB minutes, add-ons and so much more!

'Talk to text' is a skill that I most certainly will include into my 'New Entrant Reading Programme'. 

Discovering how to make Docs an attractive document is definitely a skill that has a far greater capacity than I realised!

The Google skills I have been introduced to today will definitely enable me to be more confident and efficient in my personal and professional life!


This is our fabulous learning team for Term One / we are joined by 11 new learners in Term Two.

4 comments:

  1. What a lot of learning today Jo. I like that you are going to start using the talk to text function for your new entrants. Digital literacy is definately their world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jo, I'm glad to hear that you learned a lot today. No doubt it will help to make a positive impact on your learners and on your team!
    Talk to text will be a great tool for your tamariki I'm sure.
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Joanne, sorry about the retreat- maybe another time :) I am pleased we were able to support you with new learning and ideas that you can implement immediately. I look forward to seeing what unfold for you in the next weeks.

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Jo,
    Exciting that you are on a journey - the continuation of a learning journey from what I know of you already. I look forward to hearing how you have implemented your learning about docs.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete